Join Us: Membership Options
By invitation, the Voting Membership tier will include representatives from all industries and sectors who will regularly vote to determine which metrics and methodologies become an industry success standard. Additionally, all voting members will have access to all partner training materials.
Invitations will be sent to executives, senior management, NGO and not-for-profit leaders, activists, government officials, and more. Specific criteria for voting membership is being defined.
These individuals will be voting on metrics and methodologies/approaches specific to their specialization areas. Each ballot will be customized to include issues specific to their area of expertise and will ensure that proper representation metrics will be met. We will be determining criteria for industry acceptance and adoption.
Groups included for membership and voting
Investors & Bankers
Executives & senior managers (all industries)
Government and NGOs
Accelerators & Incubators
Education & Academia
Social Justice Activists
Enterprises, consulting firms, and individuals from all industries and sectors can be a member.
Members will have free access to:
- Methodology books, guidelines, research guides and outlines in the online library
- Products (Salesforce apps, third-party integrations) at a reduced rate
- Annual reports, self-defined reports through direct access to research to narrow and focus scope/research
- Experts to help with implementing the methodology
Partner Membership: Corporations & Academia
Enterprises, consulting firms, academic and research institutions, and individuals can be a partner-level member. Large and small service organizations and individuals are also able to become a partner (program details and costs coming soon).
As we investigate new approaches to view our data, everyone is an academic researcher forging a new path.
Businesses benefit from the rigor of academic research | Academics benefit from the speed that business requires
Partners will be required to complete the following activities annually:
- Introduction training for all new participants
- Annual training updates for all organization employees who implement these metrics
- Annual fee for access to reports and materials
Partner members can access:
- Training programs that support partners implementing the methodologies, metrics and products with clients
- Instruct them on how to use the methodologies and tools better
- Ongoing training offered for various levels
What does it mean to work with a Membership Experts rather than a Partner Member?
Requires membership to access this resource
Provide feedback and advice on strategies, implementation plans, tool choices, presentations and reporting.
Access to partners does not require membership
Partners work with clients to define the strategy, select tools, create an implementation plan, and present and report results.